Observability for everyone.
Free forever, no credit card needed.
- Profile 100% of your data. No sampling.No sending data to third parties.
- Pinpoint data drifts and data quality issues. Get alerts about training-serving skew.
- Track model performance continuously, in real time, at any level of granularity.
- Integrate in minutes. Get data flowing instantly. Get alerted in real-time.
- Enable observability for your ML models and data right now.
- Free edition, onboard in a few minutes
Structured or unstructured. Monitor raw data, feature data, predictions and actuals.
Batch or streaming. Integrate seamlessly with existing data pipelines and multi-cloud architectures.
Go from massive amounts of data to real-time actionable insights in minutes.
What people are saying about WhyLabs
“We chose WhyLabs for several reasons. First, they provide all the core model monitoring functionalities that we're looking for including a straightforward presentation of results, outlier detection, histograms, data drift monitoring, and missing feature values. [Second,] they have strong data privacy due to their aggregation of data before consumption and very fast ingestion.”
ML Platform Program Manager
Fortune 500 Fintech
“At Airspace, we use AI to minimize risk across the supply chain for the world’s most critical shipments. WhyLabs has been instrumental in driving the scalability of our AI operations. The platform offers easy onboarding, data privacy-friendly integration, and a command-center view that allows us to quickly identify and treat problems before they impact the user experience. The downstream impact of enabling observability is that we are able to continuously expand on our differentiating technology by leveraging machine learning for more use cases”
Co-founder and CTO, Airspace
- Integrate in minutes with whylogs, the open-source data logging library
- Onboard the WhyLabs SaaS Platform in just three quick steps, on any ML stack
### First, install whylogs with the whylabs extra ### pip install -q 'whylogs[whylabs]' import pandas as pd import os import whylogs as why os.environ["WHYLABS_API_KEY"] = "YOUR-API-KEY" os.environ["WHYLABS_DEFAULT_ORG_ID"] = "YOUR-ORG-ID" os.environ["WHYLABS_DEFAULT_DATASET_ID"] = "model-1" # Note: the 'model-id' is provided when setting-up a model in WhyLabs # Point to your local CSV if you have your own data df = pd.read_csv("https://whylabs-public.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/datasets/tour/current.csv") # Run whylogs on current data and upload to the WhyLabs Platform results = why.log(df) results.writer("whylabs").write()